Saturday, September 02, 2006

Black Teen Pissing Galleries

She said, "I don't want to talk to you."

I leant forward to Debbie and whispered 'lick me out.'

Linda placed both hands behind his head, gently pulling him onto her waiting pussy lips, then moaned out loud as his tongue flicked her clitoris. Stephen held her firm then pulled her towards him, getting a better access as her butt rested on the edge of the couch.

"And just where do you think your going un-dressed like that?"

“Did I hurt you Aunt Jean?”

Since I didn’t have any panties on, Traci started stroking my pussy, too. There were cars all around us, but we didn’t care. Traci and I were only interested in pleasing each other. A few cars even beeped at us, so I’m sure some passing motorists got an eyeful of our exposed pussies, but that didn’t stop us from enjoying the sensation between our legs. By the time we’d reached the mall, we were really into it. Traci flew into a parking spot and then she sat back and spread her legs.

“We went to the Body Shop for a couple of drinks and sat in the back of the bar where we could talk without the music drowning out the conversation”. “I drank two long Island ice teas and was feeling really relaxed when Matthew asked me to dance.” “Becky told us to dance and she and Josh would sit at the table to watch the purses and keep others from taking the table.” “Matthew was wearing loose pants which I pressed against while we were on the dance floor.” “I felt so young again and…… you did tell me to do this didn’t you?!”

As he approached she stopped her idle masturbation and plunged two fingers into her dripping hole, preparing for the assault that she knew was imminent. Her fingers sawed in and out of her wetness and he other hand dropped from her breasts to capture her clit which was jutting obscenely from its hood. She arched her body off the chair and spread her legs wider lewdly displaying everything she had to offer to her chosen lover. Well lover was probably not the right word she thought amusedly. Plunderer would be more like it.

"Why uncle?" she said getting up and putting down the magazine.

Janey looks confused as she can't figure what the big deal is about me liking girls with big tits. The realization starts to come to her that there must be more to the story. "Did he spy on you or try to hit on you?" Laura shakes her head no as she wish she hadn't started the conversation. My heart is pounding as I am hoping she didn't see anything.

"You asked me what I do for work. Body painting is a hobby. I don't make any money off of it."

She leaned her head back on my shoulder as my hands explored her breasts. They weren't perfect but they were firm and fit her build. Her nipples came erect instantly at the touch of my fingers and the beat of the water.

“I do sell a few,” he reached into his valise and pulled out a small digital camera, “Let me show you what I mean.” He pointed the camera at her and clicked off a shot. He turned the back of the camera to her to see the photo that he had just taken. An image of Amanda in her loose fitting everyday clothes appeared and she didn’t like the image.

Still gripping her wrists I stood up and yanked her to her feet. She looked at me with a mixture of concern and questions as I started to drag her from the living room.

Jon was grinning at me running around looking at everything, it is nice. Then he told me he had to leave to do his work, so I relaxed and settled in.

Cindy just looked excited. "We don't have to do anything with anyone. But, I've never seen anyone having sex. I think it would be fun to go in there. What do you think Hun?"

He shook a long slim finger at her. "Remember what I said, Pet. And I will make you miserable if you don't do as I say..."

"I'm not a slut! I can't believe--" Tears brimmed in her eyes as she started to say that she could not understand why he was doing this, why he tricked her into this. She didn't know why he was doing this to HER. In truth, he did not really know why he did these things either, but when an attractive subject like Anne walked by him, he just had to go through with their demise, humuliate them, bring them to their knees--and she had been a haughty one. That only added to his desire to humuliate the girl and show her that she did not know everything. He finally responded after a few moments, pressing her hard against the wall so that she had to stop moving or be pushed farther.

Dan was an accountant that went to the church she volunteered at. He was short, balding, and very obnoxious. Wendy hated him from the first time he came on to her. Since that day he ogled her and made crude passes at her ever time he saw her. I think this time Dan will finally get what he wants, Wendy thought as she saw his car in the parking lot of the church on morning. Just her luck he was just getting out of his car as she was.





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?